Check our news page for any changes due to holidays, coaching schedules, and such. This is our summer schedule, last updated June 2, 2018.
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Thurs: 6:30-7:45pm at Williams Drive. (Look for us at the far end, near the lane line reels. If lane lines aren’t in, we will put them in.)
If you’d like to do any active stretching, plan on being a few minutes early. Our swimmers are welcome to start late or finish early. Coach David has some bands for shoulder exercises after practice.
If there is a change to a practice the primary notification will be sent via the Google Group email. If possible, it will be posted on our news page and social media.
If there is lightning around, we will have to cancel or delay practice.
The pools we swim at vary over the course of the year, based on season.
- Georgetown Rec. Center – Indoor 25 yard pool. Used in the Winter ❄.
- Village Pool – Outdoor 25 yard pool, heated in winter. Used in the Winter ❄.
- Williams Drive – Outdoor 50 meter pool (Olympic Size). Used in the Summer ☀.
- Southwestern – Indoor 25 yard pool. We rarely, if ever, use this pool.