Check our news page for any changes due to holidays, coaching schedules, and such. This is our summer schedule, last updated September 2017.
Note: We prefer to stay at Williams, swimming long course, until the water gets too cold. Then we switch to short course.
- Mon, Wed, Fri: 5:40 – 7:00am at Williams Drive
- Sat: 6:30-8am at Williams Drive
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Thurs: 6:45-8pm at Williams Drive
- Note: Coach David will not be able to arrive early. Please be patient.
If you’d like to do any active stretching, plan on being a few minutes early. Our swimmers are welcome to start late or finish early.
If there is a change to a practice the primary notification will be sent via the Google Group email. If possible, it will be posted on our news page and social media.
If there is lightning around, we will have to cancel or delay practice.
The pools we swim at vary over the course of the year, based on season.
- Georgetown Rec. Center – Indoor 25 yard pool. Used in the Winter ❄️.
- Village Pool – Outdoor 25 yard pool, heated in winter. Used in the Winter ❄️.
- Williams Drive – Outdoor 50 meter pool (Olympic Size). Used in the Summer ☀️.
- Southwestern – Indoor 25 yard pool. We rarely use this pool.