- Schedule last updated August 23, 2022.
- Check News Page for end of summer season changes.
- Mon, Wed, Fri – 5:30-6:30am at Village for now.
- Saturday – 7am-8:00am at Village for now.
- Mon, Tues, Thurs – 7:00pm-8:00pm at Rec for now.
If you’d like to do any active stretching warm up, plan on being a few minutes early. Our swimmers are welcome to start late or finish early. Coach David has some bands for shoulder exercises.
If there is lightning around, we will have to cancel or delay practice. Rain is usually ok.Current Georgetown Weather
The pools we swim at vary over the course of the year, based on season. Typically, we are at Williams from about June till Sept/Oct. October to May is a usually a mix of Village and the Recreation Center.
- Georgetown Rec. Center – Indoor 25 yard pool. Used in the Winter ❄.
- Village Pool – Outdoor 25 yard pool, heated in winter, lacks showers. Used in the Winter ❄.
- Williams Drive – Outdoor 50 meter pool (Olympic Size). Used in the Summer ☀.
- Southwestern – Indoor 25 yard pool. We rarely, if ever, use this pool.