This is our summer schedule, last updated May 31, 2019. Check our news page for any changes due to holidays, coaching schedules, and such. When possible, we also post changes to our email group, Twitter, and Facebook.
Morning Practices – Williams Drive
- Mon, Wed, Fri – 5:30am-6:30am at Williams Drive
- Saturday 6:30am-8:00am at Williams Drive – Note: Some Saturdays between now and early July will have to be canceled due to coaches being at various swim meets.
Evening Practices – Williams Drive
- Mon-Thurs 6:30pm-7:30pm at Williams Drive; Note: The age group team may be swimming before us. When they are aren’t swimming, the lane lines may not be in the pool yet – we will put them in.
Unofficial Noon Workout Group Practices
You must be a rec center member or pay for a day pass. No lanes will be reserved and no coach will be on deck – but may swim.
If you’d like to do any active stretching, plan on being a few minutes early. Our swimmers are welcome to start late or finish early. Coach David has some bands for shoulder exercises.
If there is lightning around, we will have to cancel or delay practice.
The pools we swim at vary over the course of the year, based on season.
- Georgetown Rec. Center – Indoor 25 yard pool. Used in the Winter ❄.
- Village Pool – Outdoor 25 yard pool, heated in winter, lacks showers. Used in the Winter ❄.
- Williams Drive – Outdoor 50 meter pool (Olympic Size). Used in the Summer ☀.
- Southwestern – Indoor 25 yard pool. We rarely, if ever, use this pool.