This is our fall schedule, last updated October 14, 2018. Check our news page for any changes due to holidays, coaching schedules, and such. When possible, we also post changes to our email group, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Mon – 5:30am-6:30am at Georgetown Rec Center
- Wed – 5:30am-6:30am at Village Pool
- Fri – 5:30am-6:30am at Georgetown Rec Center
- Saturday 6:30am-8:00am at Village Pool
- Mon-Thurs 6:30pm-7:30pm at Village Pool
If you’d like to do any active stretching, plan on being a few minutes early. Our swimmers are welcome to start late or finish early. Coach David has some bands for shoulder exercises.
If there is lightning around, we will have to cancel or delay practice.
The pools we swim at vary over the course of the year, based on season.
- Georgetown Rec. Center – Indoor 25 yard pool. Used in the Winter ❄.
- Village Pool – Outdoor 25 yard pool, heated in winter. Used in the Winter ❄.
- Williams Drive – Outdoor 50 meter pool (Olympic Size). Used in the Summer ☀.
- Southwestern – Indoor 25 yard pool. We rarely, if ever, use this pool.