Below is our summer schedule, last updated June 21, 2020.
- Mon-Thurs – 7:00pm-8:00pm at Williams Drive
To swim on your own, you must be a rec center member or pay for a day pass. No lanes will be reserved and no coach will be on deck – but one may be swimming.
If you’d like to do any active stretching warm up, plan on being a few minutes early. Our swimmers are welcome to start late or finish early. Coach David has some bands for shoulder exercises.
If there is lightning around, we will have to cancel or delay practice. Rain is usually ok.
The pools we swim at vary over the course of the year, based on season.
- Georgetown Rec. Center – Indoor 25 yard pool. Used in the Winter ❄.
- Village Pool – Outdoor 25 yard pool, heated in winter, lacks showers. Used in the Winter ❄.
- Williams Drive – Outdoor 50 meter pool (Olympic Size). Used in the Summer ☀.
- Southwestern – Indoor 25 yard pool. We rarely, if ever, use this pool.