Thurs PM (2/11) and Fri AM (2/12) Cancelled

We will be cancelling Thus PM (2/11) and Fri AM (2/12) practices because the City will be closing facilities due to the weather. We will see how the weather forecast is for Saturday, but it currently looks iffy. Will update on Friday. Stay safe!

From The City: The City is closing facilities from 5pm today until 12pm tomorrow afternoon. We will need to cancel all practices during that time.

Morning Practice Cancelled Mon 1/11

It seems temperatures will remain near freezing overnight. That could make road conditions iffy in the morning.  Schools are cancelling or delaying as well. So we will cancel morning practice.

I’m still planning on having evening practice from 7-8pm, if anyone wants to join.