Our practices are resuming. Here is some of what I’ve emailed out. Ask Coach David any questions.
- Mon, Wed, Fri – 5:30-6:30am at Williams Drive
- Saturday – 6:30am-8:00am at Williams Drive
- Mon-Thurs – 7:00pm-8:00pm at Williams Drive
June 22-30 will be $25, unless you’ve worked something out with Coach David. July will most likely be the regular monthly price.
What to Expect
Please self check before practice and stay home if you don’t feel well.
Everyone needs to be a US Masters member or fill out the trial form. If you aren’t currently a member, sign up now, and it lasts until the end of 2021.
Remember that US Masters Swimming has updated their waiver language to include the following:
- I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19, or other viral or bacterial infection, while participating in any of the Events, and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I agree that if I have a fever, cough, feel short of breath, have any other symptoms, have knowingly been exposed to a communicable disease such as COVID-19 or have traveled to or from a highly impacted area, I will not attend an Event for at least two weeks after exposure or symptoms have subsided or I have returned from a highly impacted area. In addition, if I discover I have been exposed to a suspected or positive case of COVID-19 or have tested positive for COVID-19, I will notify the USMS coach or club administrator immediately.
Here are some other things to be aware of:
- Be ready when you come to practice.
- Avoid the bathrooms, if possible. Definitely don’t congregate in them. They will be open.
- Only use your own equipment
- It is summer, so the water will be warm. Hydrate.
- Be aware and maintain distance on the deck and in the pool. This includes your dry stuff. Watch out for where it could get wet on the deck and if there are ants in the grass.
- If we have to shutdown or take a pause, we will deal with that as needed.
- We should just do the best we can as things can change and we will need to be flexible.